Since 2003, our mission has remained the same: to provide practical expressions of God’s love to our neighbors in need. Christ’s love for us compels us to love Him; His love for people motivates us to love our neighbors well. By serving others, we believe we are fulfilling this mission as Christ intended.
Thanks to GPS technology (and our brilliant friends) you can use this platform to safely link up with local neighbors in need. From basic tasks, such as yard work and snow removal, to more skilled projects, like wheelchair ramps or plumbing needs, our goal is to make loving our neighbors as simple as possible.
Although NeighborLink was founded in Fort Wayne, Indiana, our goal is to remove the barriers of getting and giving help across the entire country. That’s why we’ve created the NeighborLink Network, a national body of affiliate organizations with a unified vision to love our neighbors in everyday, ordinary ways. While each affiliate utilizes the same web-based platform to make connections between neighbors and volunteers possible, they operate independently of each other to maximize impact and serve their communities best.
Current NeighborLink Network Members
Brand new websites for each individual affiliate are coming soon!
- NeighborLink Fort Wayne – Fort Wayne, IN
- NeighborLink DeKalb County – DeKalb County, IN
- NeighborLink Indianapolis – Indianapolis, IN
- NeighborLink Porter County – Porter County, IN
- NeighborLink Adams County – Adams County, IN
- NeighborLink Birmingham – Birmingham, AL
- Neighbor 2 Neighbor – Owensboro, KY
- NeighborLink Miami Valley – Miami Valley, OH
- NeighborLink Grant County – Grant County, IN
- NeighborLink Mercer County – Mercer County, OH (coming soon)
For more information on how the NeighborLink Network operates or to start your own affiliate, contact us today.